Customer Service Representative (contract)
Full time contract
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Salary: $21.28 - $23.24 / hour
CWSDS is looking to hire two (2) Customer Service Representatives on a full time contract basis. The length of the contracts is expected to be one (1) year.
- Reconcile Passport claims ensuring all supporting documentation has been provided in accordance with policy guidelines.
- Communicates Passport information regarding current funding to individuals/families.
- Responds to all enquiries in a professional manner from individuals and/or families.
- Enters all data related to applications for funding and approvals into applicable databases.
- Generates and distributes all reports in accordance with established timelines. When required, responds to questions regarding report details
- Receive and distribute incoming mail, emails, web and fax requests
- Maintain accurate records and confidential files.
- Act as a receptionist when greeting and directing visitors to the appropriate person
- Attend meetings and take meeting minutes when required.
- Order office supplies and maintain office equipment such as fax, photocopier, and postage meter
- Other duties as assigned
- Community College Diploma in Business or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 year experience in customer service
- A minimum of 2 year of experience in data entry
- Knowledge and experience in the application of funding for Passport an asset
- Good problem solving and decision making abilities
- Proficiency in the use of word processing, spreadsheet, and email software applications.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills in order to consult effectively with individuals and their families, community agencies and various other community-based organizations and professionals
- Ability to follow flexible working hours in order to meet deadlines
The successful applicant will be hired in accordance with the provisions set out in Article 10.04 of the current Collective Agreement.