Full Time contract
Hours: 80 hours bi-weekly, rotational hours
Salary: $20.36 / hour
We are looking to hire Summer Staff who will be responsible for:
- Assisting Residential Counsellors implementing Personal Support Plans that provide safe, meaningful and professional care.
- Supporting individuals in the development of individual life skills and decision making.
- Assisting with personal hygiene, bathing, toileting and feeding.
Successful candidates will be scheduled to work a 40 hour work week including day, afternoon, night and weekend shifts. Time off during this contract will be limited to the provisions of the Employment Standards’ Act.
- Currently enrolled in a degree or community college social service program.
- A minimum of 6 months related experience working with adults with developmental disabilities.
- A commitment to a value based approach to supporting people.
- Willingness to work in multiple work locations
- Valid G or G2 Class driver’s license.
Qualified applicants must submit their resume, along with proof of qualifications by February 15, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org