Hours: 40 hours per week, rotational shifts including morning/ afternoon/ evening/ overnight/ weekends
Salary: $20.59 / hour
CWSDS is are looking to hire Summer Staff who will be responsible for:
- Assisting Residential Counsellors implementing Personal Support Plans that provide safe, meaningful and professional care.
- Supporting individuals in the development of individual life skills and decision making.
- Assisting with personal hygiene, bathing, toileting and feeding.
Successful candidates will be scheduled to work a 40 hour work week including day, afternoon, night and weekend shifts. Time off during this contract will be limited to the provisions of the Employment Standards’ Act.
- Currently enrolled in a degree or community college social /human services program.
- A minimum of 6 months related experience working with adults with developmental disabilities.
- A commitment to a value based approach to supporting people.
- Willingness to work in multiple work locations
- Valid “G” or “G2” class driver’s license.
Locations: Oakville, Burlington, Georgetown, Mississauga