Job Fair – Developmental Support Worker – Social Service Workers – Child and Youth Workers
Full-time, part time and casual
Hours: Rotational shifts including day/ evening/ overnight and weekend shifts
Salary: From $18.42/ hour
JOB FAIR – Developmental Support Workers – Social Service Workers – Child and Youth Workers
When? Saturday, November 20th, 2021 from 10am – 2pm.
Where? 53 Bond St. Oakville, ON, L6K 1L8
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting as an advocate for the people supported in identifying and ensuring that their needs are met.
- Assisting the person in daily routines and the activities of daily living, including personal hygiene, bathing, toileting as required
- Planning and implementing activities as per the Personal Support Plan (PSP) that meet the person’s recreational and leisure needs
- Implementing behavioural strategies as per the Behavioural Support Plan (BSP)
- Providing First Aid as required
- Dispensing medication as required
- Minimum 1-year experience with developmental disabilities and challenging behaviours.
- 2-year diploma in (DSW, SSW, CYW, or related field).
- Full G-class license.
- Flexible Availability
We are hiring for Casual Relief, full time and part time opportunities. Day / afternoon / evening/ overnight and weekend shifts
905-844-7864 ext. 329 or