Why Join CWSDS
- Meaningful work, supporting people with complex needs
- One of Canada’s top pension plans with HOOPP
- Comprehensive benefits and competitive wages
- Opportunity for growth and development / Training reimbursement
- Opportunity to have your voice heard on one of our many committees
- Equal opportunity employer, seeking to promote diversity, equity and inclusion
Central West Specialized Developmental Services (CWSDS) is a leader in providing supportive living, community participation supports and specialized services, assessment and treatment to people who have developmental and intellectual disabilities, dual diagnosis, and/or challenging behaviours throughout the municipalities of Halton, Peel and Dufferin and the regions of Waterloo and Wellington.
If you are interested in applying for current and/or future opportunities with CWSDS, please call Human Resources at 905-844-7864 ext. 245, or send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can fax your resume to 905-844-1167.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Central West Specialized Developmental Services will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
We thank all applicants for your interest in our organization but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Current Career Opportunities: